Sunday, May 6, 2012

Introduction To My Photo Blog

Photography has been a hobby and passion of mine for many years.   I often thought how great it would be to record every expression of my children.  If only we had digital cameras then.  It is so important to take photos of our families.  After my beloved mother died,  I  found we only had ONE family photo together.  Suddenly our children are grown and living elsewhere and good intentions to have done it can't bring those moments in time back. Flowers can be preserved forever by photographing them.  Travel memories preserved in photos can jog the memory years later when you can barely recall being there.  Believe me it does happen.
  I was an active contributor to Webshots for many years and enjoyed  participating in a photography group there.   I thought it would be fun to have a photo site of my own to play with, so here goes.  Most of my life has been spent in NY State and I love wandering country roads to look for photos of interest.  I hope you will enjoy sharing some of the scenery with me.  Please let me know some of your favorites.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment